1. ONLINE PAYMENT
After confirming the order you will be automatically redirected to the online payment page where you should carefully and accurately enter your card details:
- Card owner (you can find it in English capital letters on the front of the bank card. For example: ALEX SMIRNOFF);
- Card number (16 digits on the front of the bank card. For example: 0123 4567 8901 2345);
- Card expiration date (month and year of the card expiration on the front side of the bank card. Please enter digits for card expiration date. For example: 12 (enter into the month field) and 22 (enter into the year field) mean that the card is valid till December, 2022; CVV2 or CVC2 card code (indicated on the rear side of the bank card and consists of three digits. For example: 123).
During payment, you can save your payment card details in your account. You will be able to pay for your next purchases in one click by selecting the card.
POSSIBLE REASONS YOUR PAYMENT CAN BE DECLINED
- Your card may have expired. Please make sure that your card is still valid.
- You may have reached a limit set for your card. Contact your bank and check whether the amount available for you to spend has exceeded.
- Any of the data you entered may be incorrect. Check if all the required fields are filled in correctly.
2. PAYMENT IN CASH OR BY CARD TO A COURIER
With home delivery, payment is made directly to the courier during delivery.
In case you get the item at LA NEIGE Collection show room, you can pay for your order in cash or by card.